Cabrillo Music Theatre's 2017 Adopt-A-Bus Program
Everyone agrees that Arts education for children is a great idea, but not all children have access to the Arts. Your $2500 will ensure a magical theatrical experience for over 50 at-need children in and around the Conejo Valley! Arts education builds creativity, confidence, problem solving, perseverance, focus, non-verbal communication, collaboration, dedication and accountability. Our community will thank you for giving our children an enriched educational experience and fostering a love of the Arts!
Sponsor agrees to provide Cabrillo Music Theatre with:
- $2500.00 for bus sponsorship payable by credit card or check made to Cabrillo Music Theatre. This amount will send 50 kids to see Peter Pan.
- Color and black and white business logo in digital format to be used in press release, social media, and Cabrillo Music Theatre's web page
- Links to Sponsor's webpage and social media.
- A full color 3.7" X 4.5" horizontal advertisement published in the PETER PAN program and reach an audience of 18,000+. Ads should have a background color or a border.
In exchange for this sponsorship, Cabrillo Music Theatre agrees to:
- Recognize Sponsor verbally from the stage before all performances of PETER PAN.
- Place a 1/2 page advertisement for the Sponsor in the PETER PAN Program.
- Thank the Sponsor on a poster displayed in the lobby of the Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza Fred Kavli Theatre during all performances of PETER PAN.
- Recognize the Sponsor in a press release about the Adopt-A-Bus program.
- Give the Sponsor two complimentary orchestra vouchers to see PETER PAN on the day and time of their choice and two tickets to the VIP reception preceding the performance.
- Provide the Sponsor with framed recognition of their participation in the Adopt-A-Bus program to display at their place of business.
Sponsor agrees that the item(s) listed above will be delivered to Cabrillo Music Theatre no later than
June 28, 2017 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To download the agreement, click here.
Are you interested in adopting a bus and giving 50 at-need kids a magical theatrical experience this summer? Fill in your contact information so we can reach out to you!